Key Ingredients: Jade Stone
Usage:Face, Eyes and Neck
- Sculpts Face and Cheeks
- Reduces wrinkles
- Boosts Bloodflow
- Boosts Collagen
- Depuff the under eye
- Reduces Pigmentation
- No botox needed
Pack Size:200 gm
How to Use:
Before: Apply cream or gel mask on a clean, dry face.
- Using your guasha board, start from the ‘third eye’ (the space between your brows). Scrape in one fluid motion towards the hairline. Repeat five times.
- From the side of the nose, sweep the guasha board diagonally upwards towards the ear. Apply light pressure to the temple with the board. Repeat five times and switch sides.
- From the middle of the chin, sweep the board towards the earlobe, following your jawline. Repeat five times and switch sides.
After: Massage your face with fingertips to let the mask soak in and rinse off.
- All gua sha movements should be done in one single direction, never back and forth.
- You’ll experience a dull ache on certain points for the first few times – these are lymphatic points. The more toxins you have accumulated in your system, the more painful it will be. Don’t worry, it will go away after a few times of gua sha!
Bonus tips: Chill the guasha after a heavy night out of partying and it will provide instant relief to your eyes.
Puffy Eyes, Wrinkles, Water retention