Ayurvedic Cosmetology Course (Skin) - Skin Diseases, Causes & Symptoms (10 Days)Regular price Rs15,000.00
The skin is one of the most important organs of the body which gives protection to the internal muscles, bones, blood vessels and nerves. It protects them from all internal and external enemies. A healthy skin prevents dust, bacteria and sun rays from entering into it and also eliminates waste matter and regulates the body temperature.
Beautiful skin naturally is something everyone craves today, why not make your passion into your career via a certification course in modern yet traditional cosmetology the Ayurvedic way. Proud to introduce 3 Ayurvedic courses directed exclusively towards skin and skin issues.
Learn about skin, skin anatomy, skin issue causes of ageing and more by our resident Ayurvedic doctor who has over 20 years of experience in the field of Ayurvedic practice and teaching.
We at House of Beauty & Face Yoga School India are elated to introduce these traditional Indian methods of holistic healing via our certification courses.
Who is it for?
- For those looking for self knowledge or awareness.
- For those looking to start a career in Ayurveda.
- For those looking at advancement of skills.
- Incase you want to work at an Ayurvedic doctors clinic.
- You want to get certification home remedial therapies.
- Work at a spa as a consultant or manager.
- Start your own practice.
Aim of Ayurveda
- Preventive - To maintain good health holistically longterm.
- Curative - To assist in alternative healing therapy for skin, hair and other intrinsic issues.
These courses are available for anyone who is 12th pass in any field.
Note: Please note after this course you shall be able to massage, analyse and consult clients but not prescribe any ingestible drugs.
- Skin diseases, causes & symptoms (10 days) - If our immunity is weak from the inside, it reflects on the skin in the form of skin diseases. This course encapsulates the causes and symptoms of various skin diseases like acne, blackheads and whiteheads, pigmentation, wrinkles & fine lines along with the treatment options - both internal and topical. Ageing symptoms & prevention - Did you know by regenerating body cells Ayurveda successfully reverses the effects of ageing. Course includes the symptoms of skin ageing along with its prevention, for a healthy youthful skin.