Ayurveda is the "science of life" rooted 5000 years ago in Indian vedas "Ayu" means life and "Veda" means knowledge. We at House of Beauty & Face Yoga School India are elated to introduce these traditional Indian methods of holistic healing via our certification courses.
Our course shall be taught by our resident Ayurvedic spcialist who has over 20 years of experience in the field of Ayurvedic practice and teaching.
Who is it for?
- For those looking for self knowledge or awareness.
- For those looking to start a career in Ayurveda.
- For those looking at advancement of skills.
- Incase you want to work at an Ayurvedic doctors clinic.
- You want to get certification home remedial therapies.
- Work at a spa as a consultant or manager.
- Start your own practice.
Aim of Ayurveda
- Preventive - To maintain good health holistically longterm.
- Curative - To assist in alternative healing therapy for skin, hair and other intrinsic issues.
These courses are available for anyone who is 12th pass in any field.
Note: Please note after this course you shall be able to massage, analyse and consult clients but not prescribe any ingestible drugs.
Home Remedies for Skin & Hair (6 days) - The course includes basic tips & remedies to follow at home for a healthy skin, hair and body.
Topics covered :
- Common ingredients from the kitchen pharmacy
- Homemade packs for - Acne, Acne Scars, Blackheads, Skin Tightening, Pigmentation, Exfoliation, Premature Wrinkles and Fine lines, Hands & Feet care, Cracked heels, Eczema on hands, feet and scalp, Hair conditioning, hair strengthening (hair fall), Dandruff, Inflammation & bleeding of gums, Teeth whitening and Bad breath