House of Beauty 0.5mm derma roller is a home use derma rolling device which helps in improving the absorption of applied skin care products, triggering new collagen synthesis in skin and removing acne scars, light pimple marks, light coloured freckles.
It is made from the highest grade titanium, which is the highest standard for microneedling products. 540 Titanium needles are stronger and sharper than stainless steel needles. They will not bend, dull, rust or cause allergic reactions.
Features & Benefits:
- Professional micro-needle derma roller - 540 needles, 0.5 mm
- At-home facial tool for mark removal.
- This 0.5mm microneedle roller is made from the highest grade titanium; it's the highest standard for microneedling
- Simply roll over affected areas to massage and care for skin
- Safely promotes collagen and elastin production below the skin's surface
- Reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars
- Improves the absorption and effectiveness of skin care products
- Safe for all skin types and perfect for home use with no pain or discomfort.
What's included: 540 titanium 0.5 mm micro-needle derma roller with ergonomic handle and a roller head. The derma roller comes in a sterilized plastic holder.
Important Note: Always sterilise the derma roller before use, Do not share with anyone.
How to Use
- Start with freshly washed clean and damp dry.
- Dip the derma roller in surgical alcohol for 10 mins to disinfect before starting.
- Start at the base of your neck and roll, move the roller first vertically then horizontally and then diagonally.
- Continue with the broad strokes, focus on areas of scaring, freckles, brown spots or pigmentation.
- Do not apply on active acne. Do not share the roller with any one. Incase the roller drops immediately replace with a new one.
Please note due to the micro-needles present in the roller, this product once bought cannot be returned. Each Derma Roller comes in a sealed Casing and should not be used in case the Wrap seal is torn from before. Derma Roller seal once torn cannot be returned back for hygiene and sterilisation purposes.