House of Beauty 0.75mm derma roller is a home use derma rolling device which helps in removing stubbon acne scars, surgical or burn scars, very deep wrinkles and stretch marks. It is made from the highest grade titanium, which is the highest standard for microneedling products. They will not bend, dull, rust or cause allergic reactions.
Features & Benefits:
- Professional micro-needle derma roller - 540 needles, 0.75 mm
- Targets Dark and Deep Pigmentation, Hyperpigmentation, deep acne pits, scars, stretch marks.
- This 0.75mm microneedle roller is made from the highest grade titanium; it's the highest standard for microneedling
- Simply roll over affected areas to massage and care for skin
- Safely promotes collagen and elastin production below the skin's surface
- Reduces appearance of deep wrinkles and acne scars
- In men helps re-growth patchy beard hair.
- Safe for all skin types and perfect for home use with no pain or discomfort.
- Follow Derma Roller with Ice Roller and do no apply any cream on your skin for 30 minutes.
How to Use
- Start with freshly washed clean and damp dry skin.
- Dip the derma roller in surgical alcohol for 10 mins to disinfect before starting.
- Start at the base of your neck and roll, move the roller first vertically then horizontally and then diagonally.
- Continue with the broad strokes, focus on areas of scaring, freckles, brown spots or pigmentation.
- Do not apply on active acne, Do not share the roller with any one. Incase the roller drops immediately replace with a new one.
Please note due to the micro-needles present in the roller, this product once bought cannot be returned. Each Derma Roller comes in a sealed Casing and should not be used in case the Wrap seal is torn from before. Derma Roller seal once torn cannot be returned back for hygiene and sterilisation purposes.