Immunity Booster(20 Multivitamins) w/t Elderberry, Astragalus & Pomegranate (60 Tablets)Regular price Rs. 699.00
A Multivitamin Tablets
With Vitamins A, C, E, D, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12
(Total of 20 Vitamins and Minerals)
An essential set of multivitamins & micronutrients that help build overall immunity, skin health, hair health and strong nails.
Conceptualised as per FSSAI certified standards, House of beauty India nutraceutical supplements are made specifically for Indian Skin, with approved standards of quality and checks.
- ElderBerry - Elderberry is the dark purple berry of the European or black elder tree, which grows in the warmer parts of Europe, North America, Asia, and Northern Africa. A small number of studies in people have evaluated elderberry use for flu and other upper respiratory infections.*
- Astragalus - Commonly combined with other herbs, astragalus has been used as a dietary supplement for respiratory infections, allergic rhinitis (hay fever), asthma, chronic fatigue syndrome, and chronic kidney disease, among others. It is said to strengthen and regulate the immune system.*
- Pomegranate Powder- rich in antioxidants, pomegranate neutralises the effects of free radicals in our body. The anti-ageing plant compound in the fruit also helps in stimulating keratinocyte cells (skin cells) and helps in cellular regeneration, thereby keeping wrinkles and sagging skin at bay.
- Vitamin A- an important vitamin in cell growth, it helps in improving overall immunity and assisting in psoriasis and acne.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)- Niacinamide known as vitamin B3, is a water-soluble vitamin which is great for restoring ageing skin. It helps with uneven skin tone, age related lines and open pores. Lifestyle can dull the skin and weaken it, but Niacinamide when taken orally or applied topically, can reverse the damage.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)- Vitamin C in humans must be ingested for survival. It is an electron donor, and this property accounts for all of its known functions. As an electron donor, Vitamin C is a potent water-soluble antioxidant in humans.*
- Vitamin E- is an important vitamin required for the proper function of many organs in the body. It also acts as an antioxidant. This means it helps to slow down processes that damage our cells. Further, it is known to improve blood circulation and skin health.
- Folic Acid – This with other antioxidants, helps in reducing toxins from the body. Deficiency of folic acid, can lead toto premature ageing and hair loss.
- Cupric Sulphate – Copper is one of the nine minerals that are recognized as essential nutrients for humans. It plays a crucial role in different physiological normal processes in all human tissues, as well the skin.*
How to Use?
Best Taken first thing in the morning- Take 1 Tablet everyday.
All our supplements are Food Grade Supplements.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding and/ or taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.