Haircare Certification Course- Hair Diseases & TreatmentsRegular price Rs2,999.00
Hair is a part of the skin and a new hair comes out of the skin. It is made of keratin protein. The skin from inside gives support and nutrition to the hair but a good oiling and conditioning strengthens the hair cuticles and makes the hair strong. The health of our hair depends on the health of our skin and our body’s immunity and if neglected can lead to a number of hair issues.
Learn about hair, hair anatomy, hair issues like hair fall, dandruff and greying of hair and more by our resident Ayurvedic doctor who has over 20 years of experience in the field of Ayurvedic practice and teaching.
We at House of Beauty & Face Yoga School India are elated to introduce these traditional Indian methods of holistic healing via our certification courses.
Who is it for?
- For those looking for self knowledge or awareness.
- For those looking to start a career in Ayurveda.
- For those looking at advancement of skills.
- Incase you want to work at an Ayurvedic doctors clinic.
- You want to get certification home remedial therapies.
- Work at a spa as a consultant or manager.
- Start your own practice.
Aim of Ayurveda
- Preventive - To maintain good health holistically longterm.
- Curative - To assist in alternative healing therapy for skin, hair and other intrinsic issues.
These courses are available for anyone who is 12th pass in any field.
Note: Please note after this course you shall be able to massage, analyse and consult clients but not prescribe any ingestible drugs.
- Hair diseases & Treatments (10 days) - Various hair diseases like dandruff, hair fall and greying of hair along with the treatment options - both internal and topical.