What is Dry Brushing?
Dry brushing is a self-care routine, to be done before you shower on dry skin to help boost blood circulation of the body, increase lymph flow, reduce cellulite and remove dead skin cells. It’s a 4-5 minutes daily morning ritual that can in the long term also help in better immune functionality. High quality wooden bath brush for dry brushing. It has 100% natural bristles
Brush Length:- 10 inches
Design Benefits:- Special Angle positioning to reach all face corners, back, dark elbows, under arm knee spots.
- Helps is removal of dead skin cells from arm, legs, ankles, elbows, back.
- Assists in improved lymph and blood circulation of the entire body.
- Helps you reach tough body parts like butt, back and back of your joints.
- Reduces hair ingrowth. If done regularly or before hair removal.
- Assists is cellulite reduction from thighs, stomach and butt.
How to use?
- Must be used on dry skin before your shower.
- Start with your face then body.
- Start from your feet upwards, move from knee to thigh in a upward direction.
- For stomach, butt and chest, use the dry brush in semi circles or whole circles.
- Use in a upward motion on the length of your back and arms.
- Use medium to firm strokes, daily. Preferably in the morning.
- Take a shower after dry brushing immediately, hydration is key!
- You must use a Body oil or Body cream post shower, on damp skin.
Be Regular - You're not going to see any difference unless you are diligent